I just got a great deal on a photo book birthday gift for my Grandma. Here’s how I worked the deal:
- Go to Ebates and search for Walgreens. You’ll see that shopping at Walgreens through Ebates will give you 3.5% cash back on your Walgreens purchase.
- Once you land at Walgreens, go to the photo section and upload 24 photos.
- When you’re done loading, click on “photo books” in the “create” section on the right and choose the $5.99 photo book (or you could opt for the $4.99 flip book).
- Create your photo book and checkout.
- Use code BKCALPOST at checkout for 33% discount, which brings your $5.99 photo book down to $4.01. Add the tax and you get your photo book for just about $4.46.
- Opt to pick up your book at the store and you avoid the shipping cost.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the work of Simply Frugal Living!