Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday!
If you are wondering what this means, keep reading: it’s worth it!
My friend, Cheryl, who blogs over at Simply CVS wrote a simple description of the Swagbucks program and has agreed to share it with us today! Since CVS is her specialty, she concentrates on the CVS gift cards you can earn through Swagbucks, but keep in mind that you can earn gift cards to just about anywhere through Swagbucks!
Swagbucks are “won” every now again throughout the day as you use their search engine for your regular searching. It does not increase your chances by searching excessively and actually your account can be frozen if you search in excess to try and win. I use it for any of my regular searches and sometimes first thing in the morning when I get online I will search for whatever website I want to visit. It is my understanding that a normal day will usually net a member three wins–anywhere from 5 to 50 Swagbucks each.
- Daily Polls — one simple question with 4 to 6 multiple choice answers (win 1)
- Surveys — win 1 just for clicking on it and then take surveys for more
- Tool Bar — win daily just for having the tool bar on whenever you bring up the browser it is in (once a day)
- Special Offers — two ways: scroll thru daily special offers for a few Swagbucks or participate in others and win
- Referrals — you earn as your referrals earn from searching (up to the first 1000 points), this is how some people have gotten a LOT of free stuff
- Shop Online — they offer several national online stores that if you place your order after going thru the Swagbucks webpage you will earn
- Trade Ins — they take trade ins of old cellphones, MP3s, video games and consoles
- Swag codes — special codes they put out for an hour or two that when entered gives you Swagbucks