Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday!
My friend, Cheryl, who blogs over at Simply CVS wrote a simple description of the Swagbucks program which I posted last week. Since CVS is her specialty, she concentrates on the CVS gift cards you can earn through Swagbucks, but keep in mind that you can earn gift cards to just about anywhere through Swagbucks!
Cheryl has written a series outlining ways to earn with Swagbucks, and she’s agreed to share it with us here at Simply Frugal Living. Each Friday I’ll present the next post of the series. Today’s post is 3 Easy Ways to Earn.
I am so excited that Swagbucks now offers CVS Gift Cards! I am inspired to investigate more ways to earn more bucks beyond just using their search engine. I decided as I explore and find ways to earn I will share them with you each week in a new series called “Saturday’s Swagbucks Tutorial.” I’m all about saving time and doing things simply so first I will check into all of the simple ways to earn–the least amount of time spent and quickest rewards. If you are totally new to the Swagbucks concept you can sign up and start earning today.
Three Simple Ways to Earn Swagbucks
- Search the Web
- Use the Swagbucks‘ search engine throughout the day and earn random Swagbucks
- these are awarded randomly
- I usually get one in the morning after three or four searches, then often in the late afternoon
- Many people get wins three times a day and I have read of some getting four
- anywhere from 7 to 11 Swagbucks won is normal
- Every Friday is MegaBucks day where you can earn 20, 30, 40 and even more for searching
- Hints I have read in searching:
- Use the search engine whenever you want to go to any site, even if it is to check your regular email
- Brandi posted on the Simply CVS Facebook page that she often doesn’t win from normal searches, but from searching “weird phrases”
- When searching a place of business add the specific item you are looking for
- Example: Amazon norelco men’s razors
- See what phrases are winning on the Swag Bucks Facebook page
- People will share what they won with
- Others who try that search often win, too, but not always
- Be sure and use the image searches, too
- Once you win a Swagbuck use a different search engine for a while before returning to using Swagbucks later in the day
- If you over search your account can be deactivated
- Install the Swagbucks Toolbar (link found at bottom of their home page)
- Each day that you open your browser you will automatically earn a point
- There are often “Swagcodes” given in the toolbar–enter this code on the Swagbucks homepage and earn more Swagbucks
- And you can search right from the toolbar instead of hitting the Swagbucks homepage.
- Take the Daily Poll
- There is a new daily poll each day which is one easy question with four answers to choose from — submit your answer and earn 1 Swagbuck
- Link found in the left hand column about the third one down
So if you have never signed up with Swagbucks now is a great time! You can earn CVS gift cards to make your CVSing or other shopping even sweeter.This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the work of Simply Frugal Living!