Welcome to Simply Frugal Living!
I hope this morning’s class piqued your interest in the resources available to aid you in couponing and frugal living. My goal is to simplify frugal living by putting resources right at your fingertips that will help you succeed.
Here are some of the links we discussed in the class:
All You Magazine (Search for “All You” when you hit the landing page.)
Here are just a few of the features you will find on SimplyFrugalLiving.com:
- Learn the tips of the couponing pros in my couponing 101 tutorial and see coupon match-ups for Giant Eagle, Shop ‘n Save, Kuhn’s, Kroger, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreensas well as tutorials on how to snag the deals at these stores.
- Find free family fun and stay in the loop on all the restaurant and activity deals around town.
- Learn to cut your cost of living and save for college without even trying.
- Gain easy access to freebies, $5 dinner recipes, gluten-free deals, weekly diaper deals, deals for guys, and much more!
- Don’t miss my series:30 Ways to Cut the Cost of Living, How to Use a Spending Plan, and Frugal, Fairy Tale Weddings!
Welcome, and enjoy your journey toward frugal living! Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions!