Welcome to Simply Frugal Living!
GIVEAWAY: Come on over and enter to my $25 Whole Foods gift card giveaway! Hurry…ends midnight on Wednesday. Enter here.
Here is the Whole Foods deal scenario I discussed on the Pittsburgh Today Live Show this morning:
I spoke with the manager at Whole Foods in Wexford and learned the following facts about their policies:
- You may stack manufacturer coupons with Whole Foods Printable Store Coupons.
- You may print and use as many copies of Whole Foods online printable coupons as you would like.
- Whole Foods does not double coupons or price match.
- If you purchase a case of any product you will receive a 10 discount on the case.
- Whole Foods has a store brand called 365. Look for this brand for great deals on products throughout the store.
- Whole Foods features one-day deals every Friday – one item, deeply discounted!
- Bring your own bags and receive a 10¢ credit per bag.
- Find your local ad here.
Brown Cow 6oz Yogurt – 3/$2 (67¢) sale price through 5/29 (regularly priced 99¢)
-$1.00 off of TWO (2) 32-oz Brown Cow Yogurt or FIVE (5) 6-oz Brown Cow Yogurt (Whole Foods Coupon)
-$0.50/3 Brown Cow 6oz Yogurt
=37¢ each after coupons wyb 5
Nasoya Tofu $2.39
-$1.25/2 Nasoya Products (Whole Foods Coupon)
-Nasoya Tofu (IE) $0.75/1 10/31/2011 Bricks Rolling - (Possibly out of prints…? Let me know if it works for you.)
=$1.39 each after coupons wyb 2
ThinkThin Crunch Bar $1.69
-$1.00/1 ThinkThin Crunch or thinkThin Crunch Fruit & Nut Bar (Whole Foods Coupon)
-$1/1 ThinkThin Crunch Bar or ThinkThin Crunch Fruit & Nut Bar
=FREE after coupons
Total Merchandise Value: $11.51
Total Spent: $3.26
Percentage Saved: 72%
Other Simply Frugal Living links you might like:
- Mother’s Day Deal Roundup
- Best Diaper Deals this week
- Gluten Free Amazon deal roundup
- Extreme Couponing 101
- This Week’s Store Coupon Deals
- Search for Coupons in My Coupon Database
- Freebies Galore
- Popular eSeries: 30 Ways to Cut the Cost of Living