Tonight we had a delicious breakfast dinner with a recipe that Aldi sent me as part of their Berry Burst Juice promotion. These stuffed waffles were a HUGE hit, so I thought I would share the recipe with you.
Berry Burst Super Stuffed Waffles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 8oz Friendly Farms Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c. Nature’s Nectar Berry Burst juice
- 2 T. Baker’s Corner Granulated Sugar
- 8 Breakfast Best Homestyle Waffles (we made our own waffles in the picture above)
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Berry Burst juice
- 2 c. Baker’s Corner Granulated Sugar
- 1 c. Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Friendly Farms Whipped Cream, aerosol
1. In a mixer whip cream cheese on high, add the juice and sugar and continue to whip until light and fluffy. Set aside.
2. Toast waffles according to package directions.
3. For syrup, in a small sauce pan combine water, 1/2 c. juice, and sugar. Brind to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
4. Sandwich 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture and 1/4 c. strawberries between two waffles and place on a plate.
5. Top each with desired amount of syrup and whipped cream.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacy, Aldi Test KitchenThis post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the work of Simply Frugal Living!