Last night the boys, a friend and I had a huge treat- literally! We went to a Giant Eagle Ice Cream Social at the GE corporate offices in Pittsburgh. My fellow bloggers and I had the opportunity to visit while sampling a huge variety of Giant Eagle brand summer treats, including:
- All 49 delicious Giant Eagle Ice Cream flavors (Moose Tracks, Butter Pecan, Chocolate Chip and more!)
- Giant Eagle Frozen Yogurt (Strawberry, Fudge Marble, Peach and more!)
- New Giant Eagle Ice Cream Cupcakes (Chocolate and yellow cake with a vanilla ice cream center)
- Fifteen varieties of Giant Eagle Pies (Cherry, Boysenberry, Blackberry, Apple Walnut, and more!)
- Giant Eagle Fruit Bars (Strawberry, Lime, and Coconut)
The event was tons of fun with live music, a balloon artist, a fake tattoo artist, and all the treats you can imagine.
Our favorite Giant Eagle ice cream flavors:
Moose Tracks, Banana Split, Vanilla, Triple Vanilla, Fudge Marble, and Strawberry.
I also tried the brand new Giant Eagle Ice Cream Cupcakes, and they were delicious!
We got to take a Black Raspberry pie home with us. YUM!
I want to try this one next:
My boys had a f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s time. They particularly enjoyed the balloons.
I was able to (finally) meet one of my favorite Pittsburgh bloggers- Maureen from Save and Share with Coupons!
The boys each got a fruit bar to go. I had a taste of the lime bar and loved it.
Doesn’t everything look delicious? Head over to Giant Eagle and try these summer treats for yourself! Be sure to check my Giant Eagle coupon match-ups for coupon deals before you shop. And remember, if you purchase five 2-liters of Coke products (on sale 5/$5), you get a FREE HALF-GALLON of Giant Eagle ice cream! Hurry- the sale ends today July 11, 2012.
P.S. Here are a few snapshots I took on the way out…
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the work of Simply Frugal Living!