Here are the top Whole Foods Deals for September 12-18, 2012.
Tips for shopping at Whole Foods:
- You may stack manufacturer coupons with Whole Foods Printable Store Coupons.
- You may print and use as many copies of Whole Foods online printable coupons as you would like.
- Whole Foods does not double coupons or price match.
- If you purchase a case of any product you will receive a 10 discount on the case.
- Whole Foods has a store brand called 365. Look for this brand for great deals on products throughout the store.
- Whole Foods features one-day deals every Friday – one item, deeply discounted!
- Bring your own bags and receive a 10¢ credit per bag.
- Find your local ad here.
Country Choice Organic Snacking Wafers 8oz $4.79
-$1/1 Country Choice Organic Product
=$3.79 each after coupon
Dr. Oetker Pudding Mix 3.5oz $2.09
-$1/2 Dr. Oetker Organics or All Natural Products
=$1.59 each after coupon wyb 2
Newman’s Own Organics Chocolate Alphabet Cookies 7oz $3.29
-$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Organics Family Recipe or Alphabet Cookies, PDF
=$2.79 each after coupon
Newman’s Own Organics Pretzels 8oz $3.69
-$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Organics Pretzels, PDF
=$3.19 each after coupon
Odwalla Bar $1.29
-$0.55/2 Odwalla Bars
=$1.02 each after coupon wyb 2
Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!