Here are the top Whole Foods Deals for September 19-25, 2012.
Tips for shopping at Whole Foods:
- You may stack manufacturer coupons with Whole Foods Printable Store Coupons.
- You may print and use as many copies of Whole Foods online printable coupons as you would like.
- Whole Foods does not double coupons or price match.
- If you purchase a case of any product you will receive a 10 discount on the case.
- Whole Foods has a store brand called 365. Look for this brand for great deals on products throughout the store.
- Whole Foods features one-day deals every Friday – one item, deeply discounted!
- Bring your own bags and receive a 10¢ credit per bag.
- Find your local ad here.
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser $10.00
-$3/1 Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Face Care Product
=$7.00 each after coupon
Erewhon Organic Graham Crackers $5.99
-$1/1 Erewhon Grahams
=$4.99 each after coupon
Larabar, Uber, and Jocalat Bars $1.25
-$1/2 Larabar, Uber, or Jocalat Bars
=$0.75 each after coupon wyb 2
Newman’s Own Pasta Sauce $4.19
-$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Pasta Sauce
=$3.69 each after coupon
Pacific Natural Organic Bisque 17.6oz 2/$4 (Save $3.58)
-$1/1 Pacific Natural Organic Bisques, 17.6 oz
=$1.00 each after coupon
Stonyfield Oikos Yogurt 5oz $1.49
-$1/2 Stonyfield Organic Oikos Yogurt, 5 oz cups
=$0.99 each after coupon wyb 2
Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!