Here are the top Whole Foods Deals for October 3-9, 2012.
Tips for shopping at Whole Foods:
- You may stack manufacturer coupons with Whole Foods Printable Store Coupons.
- You may print and use as many copies of Whole Foods online printable coupons as you would like.
- Whole Foods does not double coupons or price match.
- If you purchase a case of any product you will receive a 10 discount on the case.
- Whole Foods has a store brand called 365. Look for this brand for great deals on products throughout the store.
- Whole Foods features one-day deals every Friday – one item, deeply discounted!
- Bring your own bags and receive a 10¢ credit per bag.
- Find your local ad here.
New Coupon Deals
Cascadian Farm Cereal 2/$6
-$1/2 Cascadian Farm Organic Cereals or Granola Bars, WHOLE FOODS COUPON AND
-$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product
=$1.75 each after coupons wyb 2 and use 2 mfg. coupons
Gardein Beefless Tips $4.99
-$0.75/2 Gardein Beefless Tips
=$4.62 each after coupon wyb 2
Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider K-Cup 12pack $14.99
-$1/1 Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pack, 12 ct
=$13.99 each after coupon
Newman’s Own Complete Skillet $7.99
-$1/1 Newman’s Own Complete Skillet Meal
=$6.99 each after coupon
Sambazon Organic Juice 10.5oz $2.99
-$1.50/1 Sambazon Organic Juice or Smoothie, 10.5 oz
=$1.49 each after coupon
Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!