Welcome to the LifeLock Giveaway on Simply Frugal Living!
Every October 31st, children and adults get to put on costumes and pretend to be someone else, just for one night. But some criminals steal people’s identities every day. To help protect yourself from the “tricks” of ID thieves, LifeLock is “treating” one of my readers to a free one-year subscription!
Did you know? October is National CyberSecurity Awareness Month and National Crime Prevention Month!
Here’s what is included with your membership:
- Alerts of potential threats–both credit and noncredit related
- Online access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
- Relentless monitoring for exposure of your personal information
- Member services with local phone support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards
- Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on our watch.
Note: If you are reading this in an e-mail or RSS, you will probably need to click the post link to head to my blog to see the entry form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway