LEGO Kidsfest is coming to Pittsburgh…
…from November 30 – December 2 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center!
My friends over at US Family Guide and the Pittsburgh Kid’s Guide have given me TWO (2) tickets to opening night to give away here at Simply Frugal Living! How cool is that!?
Note: As a requirement for entry, please head over and “like” LEGO Kidsfest on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. The winner will be randomly chosen by US Family Guide and I will announce the winner on Friday, November 9th!
The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo coming to Pittsburgh’s David L. Lawrence Convention Center November 30 – December 2, 2012. This hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Ninjago and LEGO Games, group builds such as Creation Nation, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $18 for kids and $20 for adults. For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to www.LEGOKidsFest.com
- LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- LEGO Friends: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
Want to blog for US Family Guide? Submit your blog here and participate in awesome giveaways and free family events!
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the work of Simply Frugal Living!