Welcome to Simply Frugal Living! I’m Andria, wife to an amazing husband and mom to two adorable boys. I’m a typical mom working to stretch our hard-earned dollars to their full potential.
Three years ago I never would have guessed that our growing family would be spending $200 or less per month for groceries and household items.
Todd and I married in 2006, and he began graduate studies in 2008. We were determined to make it through debt-free. As an avid Aldi shopper, I was skeptical about “couponing,” but decided to give it a try. The result has been a great blessing for our family – not only did we get through graduate school debt-free, but we lived extravagantly on our small budget. School is over for us, and we are now serving a church in Pittsburgh. There’s no turning back; we are hooked on Simply Frugal Living!
At SimplyFrugalLiving.com you’ll find up-to-date coupon/sale match-ups and tips on finding great deals and freebies for grocery, household, and drugstore items. I find natural/organic and gluten-free sales, pass on great national and local deals, and offer loads of ideas for resourceful and thrifty living. Look for help with decorating, cooking, home schooling, getting through college debt-free, hospitality, and much more.
I offer an extensive two-hour Extreme Couponing Class and am available for bookings. Contact me at andria (at) simply frugal living (dot) com.
SimplyFrugalLiving.com would not be possible without the loving support of my husband, Todd, and the following key contributors and consultants:
- Amy Lynn Andrews (BloggingwithAmy.com) – blogging tips and tutorials
- Tonya (luckygirldesignstudio.com) – website design
- Jeannie Schott (email@example.com) – graphic design assistance
- Ashley Howard – Virtual Assistant
- Liz Brauer – Store Match-Ups
- Rachel Deems – Store Match-Ups
- Abigail Lewis – Store Match-Ups
- Amy Lewis – technical assistance
- Andy Lewis (Color Direct) – business and technical consultation
I hope you will enjoy your own journey toward “simply frugal” living!