So, if you’re like me, the holidays were probably very busy for you and you may not have done as much couponing as you would have liked. Your coupon binder or envelope might be in shambles, and you might be feeling overwhelmed. Don’t despair!
Here are 5 things you can do today to get back on track with couponing:
1. Toss expired coupons: Set the timer for 5 minutes and quickly go through and toss all your expired coupons. If you’re like me, you probably had a bunch that expired 12/31/11. Old news! Get ’em out of there! 🙂
2. Straighten up your coupon organization system and file any coupons that are lying around the house.
3. Head to SavingStar, Upromise, and Cellfire and load up your shopper’s card with all of this month’s coupons: If they’re already on your card you don’t have to think about them again, and you’ll just rack up the savings!
4. Bite the bullet and sign up for a discounted subscription to your local Sunday paper and All You Magazine: You want to be able to have all the coupons on hand that I mention in my lovely store coupon match-ups, don’t you? 🙂
5. Start snagging the freebies and super cheap items in my store match-up lists each week to re-build your stockpile of most used items: The goal is always to avoid paying full price for something just because you need it!
And, if you haven’t been to one of my popular couponing classes yet, come join me at one this year!
How about you? Share your tips for getting back on track with couponing in the comments section!