Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday!
Wondering what that means? Keep reading...
Note: I’ve been following Cheryl’s tips and I’ve seen my Swagbucks total triple! Woot!
Two MORE Simple Ways to Earn Swagbucks
- Click thru the NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) (2 SB a day).
- In the Earn tab at the top of the page or in the link list in the left side click on NOSO and click “start earning now. Go thru the pages offered clicking “skip” at the bottom of each page (unless you find an offer you want to participate in).
- At the end it will say you have won two and ask you to fill in a captcha code.
- There are about five pages and this will take you about 10 seconds to complete.
- You can do it once a day.
- Watch Swagbucks TV (I did this some to see what it was like to let you know but haven’t gotten too into it yet).
- Find the link just like the others, in the left hand link list or in the Earn tab at the top.
- There are several categories to choose from with dozens of videos in each: Entertainment, News, Fashion & Beauty, Pets & Nature, Technology, Food, Home & Garden and Health & Safety.
- Each takes from 2 to 5 minutes to watch.
- For each you watch you will earn 10% towards 3 SBs earned. There will be a counter at the top right that adds 10% each time you watch one–it will keep track from one day to the next.
- So for every 10 you watch you earn 3 SBs. From what I understand you can watch a total of 250 per day for a total of 75 points. At approximately 3 minutes each this is a powerful lot of hours of Swagbucks TV to watch!
- I have read this hint that many Swaggers use: open two windows with Swagbucks TV in one and whatever else you are working on in the other and multi-task by watching the videos while you work on the computer. You can restore down the windows so you can have them side by side on your screen at the same time.
If you have never signed up with Swagbucks, now is a great time to do so!