Here are the top Whole Foods Deals for May 1 – 7, 2013.
Tips for shopping at Whole Foods:
- You may stack manufacturer coupons with Whole Foods Printable Store Coupons.
- You may print and use as many copies of Whole Foods online printable coupons as you would like.
- Whole Foods does not double coupons or price match.
- If you purchase a case of any product you will receive a 10 discount on the case.
- Whole Foods has a store brand called 365. Look for this brand for great deals on products throughout the store.
- Whole Foods features one-day deals every Friday – one item, deeply discounted!
- Bring your own bags and receive a 10¢ credit per bag.
- Find your local ad here.
Alexia Frozen Potato Products prices starting at $3.00
-$1/1 Alexia Frozen Item
=as low as $2.00 each after coupon
Earth’s Best Organic Stage 2 Jars $1.49
-$1/3 Earth’s Best Organic Infant Jar or Pouch Foods
=$1.16 each after coupon wyb 3
Green & Black’s Chocolate Bars 3.5oz $2.69 (Save $1.10)
-$0.50/1 Green & Black’s Chocolate Bar
=$2.19 each after coupon
Larabar Bar $1.39
-$0.50/1 Larabar, Uber or Jocolat Bar
=$0.89 each after coupon
Lifeway Kefir 32oz $3.50
-$1/2 Lifeway Kefir 32oz bottles (sign up for coupons at top right)
=$3.00 each after coupon wyb 2
Organic Valley Organic Milk 1/2 gallon $4.49
-$1/1 Organic Valley Milk (IE), 1/2 gallon, 96 oz or One Gallon
=$3.49 each after coupon
Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!