There are usually multiple ways to save at any store; you just need to know what savings or rewards programs your store offers. This is a brief overview of the savings opportunities available at Giant Eagle.
Read Giant Eagle’s Coupon Policy HERE. Here are the highlights of the policy:
- Giant Eagle doubles coupons up to $0.99 when you use your Giant Eagle Advantage Card. (So, if you happen to have a $0.99 coupon, you would save $1.98 off your item!)
- Giant Eagle accepts one coupon per item with a limit of 12 coupons per 12 identical items.
- Giant Eagle offers e-coupons on their website which can be loaded onto your Giant Eagle card. E-coupons are not doubled and can not be “stacked” with MFR Q’s.
- If you forget to use your coupons at the time of purchase, we will accept them with your receipt and Giant Eagle Advantage Card® up to 7 days beyond the date on the receipt.
- Earn extra rewards at checkout when you purchase from the limited-time offers available at Giant Eagle each week and month. Simply purchase qualifying products and your money-saving coupons (called “catalinas”) will print at the register! See weekly offers HERE. See monthly offers HERE.
- When you use your Giant Eagle Advantage card, enjoy the “Own Brands Double Your Money Back Guarantee.” This means Giant Eagle’s Own Brand products are 100% guaranteed or double your money back.
10 for $10
These are dollar items which, when combined with doubled coupons, can often be snagged for FREE or super cheap.
Note: You are not required to purchase 10 items to get the 10 for $10 deal. This is just another way of stating that the items each sell for $1.
$4 off instantly wyb 4 of an item
This is just an example of a very popular G.E. sales promotion. I especially love when they have this promotion with cereal. “4 for $12 with $4 instant savings wyb 4″ means $2 per box of cereal. By the time I use doubled Q’s combined with e-coupons loaded on my shopper’s card, I can usually score cereal for about $1/ box!
BOGO (Buy One Get One Free)
I don’t see this promotion very often at G.E., but take advantage of it when you do see it. You can use a coupon for both items you purchase in a BOGO scenario, making for some pretty amazing deals.
$3 off your next shopping trip wyb 2 participating products
There are endless variations on this deal, and it is another popular G.E. sales promo. These Q’s print at the register and can be used immediately on a separate transaction. I like to use them right away to make sure I get the savings and they don’t happen to get lost or expire before I return to the store!
Bonus $0.15 off per gallon of fuel for every $20 spent on participating items in a single transaction
With skyrocketing gas prices, I have really come to appreciate G.E.’s fuel perks program, which is $0.10 off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent in groceries. Bonus promos like the one above abound in the weekly sales papers. Another way to earn more fule perks is to purchase gift cards at G.E. for stores and restaurants that you frequent. Gift card purchases of $50 will also earn you $0.10 off per gallon of gas! Who would have thought that shopping at Penny’s or eating at Olive Garden could earn you fuel perks?
Natural and Organic
The G.E. weekly ad paper always features a section of natural and organic deals. There are often MFR Q’s available for these items, making it possible to snag healthy food for very reasonable prices!