Just enter your FF user ID, select the amount of Diamonds you wish to purchase, complete the payment and the Diamonds will be added to your Free Fire account. Pay conveniently using Paytm Wallet, UPI, and Net Banking. There’s no credit card, registration, or log-in required!
How can I buy diamonds from Paytm?
Open to recipients who purchase a Google Play recharge code at Paytm between 16 May, 2021 and 30 June, 2021. Redeem by 30 July, 2021. Limit 5 per user. (4) ₹1,501 and Up: 300 Diamonds.
|₹1,000 – ₹1,500||180 Diamonds||₹130|
|₹1,501 – ₹5,000||300 Diamonds||₹210|
Can we use Paytm in free fire?
Paytm is a popular e-wallet in India. It has a lot of features, including game top-up. Paytm brings Free Fire players a good chance when you use this app for Free Fire top-up. When you do top up in Free Fire by Paytm UPI, you can get back at least Rs 10, or up to Rs 100 cashback.
How do you get free fire diamonds for free?
How to get diamonds on Free Fire for free
- There are a few apps on the Google Play store, which help you to earn free diamonds on Free Fire. …
- Garena has created Booyah! …
- Google Opinion Rewards app is among the easiest ways to earn free diamonds on Free Fire. …
- The app works the same way as the Google Opinion Rewards app.
9 часов назад
How do you get 100 diamonds on free fire?
How to top-up Free Fire Diamond:
- Select the Diamond denomination.
- Enter your Free Fire Player ID and Nickname.
- Check out and select your payment method.
- Once payment made, the Free Fire Diamond you purchased will be credited to your Free Fire Account shortly.
How much is 500 free fire diamonds?
₹100 – 299 : 100 Diamonds. ₹300 – 999 : 250 Diamonds. ₹1,000 – 1,500 : 500 Diamonds. ₹1,501 – 5000 : 1000 Diamonds.
How can I top up on free fire without money?
How to get Free diamonds in Free fire without top up?
- Online Surveys. Taking up an online survey is one of the easiest ways to get Free Fire diamonds for free. …
- Download new apps for rewards. …
- In-game events. …
- Free Credit In Google Play. …
- Giveaways. …
- Custom Rooms.
Is Codashop safe?
While we guarantee your safety when transacting at Codashop, we also want to emphasize on being more vigilant whenever you go online. Fraudsters can strike anytime to try and get their hands on your personal information. Effectively identifying potential risks will help you avoid any problems.
How do you pay in free fire?
Step 1: Click on the ‘Diamond’ icon present on the top of the screen. Step 2: Several top-up options appear on the screen; you have to select the number of diamonds you want to purchase. Step 3: The payment will be made via Google Play Balance or the card that you have added to the Play Store.
Is it safe to top up in free fire?
Garena Free Fire users can top up the in-game currencies, Free Fire diamonds which can be used to buy different items, costumes, skins, characters, emotes, pets, and crates. … It is advisable to use either Games Kharido or Free Fire’s in-game diamond top-up options.
Is free fire hack possible?
So, yes, Garena Free Fire hacks and hackers do exist, but their prevalence might be slightly overblown.
Which app is best for free Fire diamond?
Best apps for obtaining Free Fire diamonds
- Google Opinion Rewards is one of the best apps (Image via Google Opinion Rewards)
- Poll Pay is a popular GPT app (Image via Poll Pay)
- Easy Rewards can also be used by the players (Image via Easy Rewards)
How do you get 25000 diamonds in a free fire?
Steps on how to get 25000 Diamonds in Free Fire
- Go to a website that generates currency, like this one.
- Enter your Free Fire username as prompted.
- Select your platform (iOS / Android )
- Enter the number of Diamonds or Coins you need.
- Click on “Generate”
- Complete the following verification prompt to ensure you are human.
How do I get free fire diamond?
The easiest way to purchase diamonds for the game is through the application itself. When you open Free Fire, you will find the option to purchase the virtual currency next to your player name. Just click the button and select how many diamonds do you want purchase.