How can I get a discount at Hilton?
We outline how to book into a Hilton hotel with a discount in more detail below:
- Get Free Benefits With A Hilton Impresario Travel Agent. …
- Join The Hilton Honors Loyalty Program. …
- Book Early. …
- Pick Up A Discounted Stay At Our Travel Auction. …
- Book Advance Purchase Rates. …
- Avoid The Main Season. …
- Book A Brand New Hilton Hotel.
Where do Hilton employees get discounts?
The “Go Hilton” Program offers team members deeply discounted, fixed room rates at Hilton properties. The rates vary by brand, as follows: $35 USD for Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites and Tru by Hilton. $45 USD for Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites and Tapestry.
How do you get NHS discount at Hilton?
Must present your current and valid military or medical professional identification card at check-in. Rate requires 5-night lead time prior to booking in AMER. When available, the Frontline Thanks rate provides a fixed 25% discount off of the hotel’s Flexible Rate.
Does Hilton do NHS discount?
NHS Discount Offers keeps you up to date with all the most exciting Hilton Hotel promotions and discount codes so you can make any trip extra special for less. Hilton HHonors members get up to 30% off* at Hilton Hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
What discounts does Hilton offer?
AAA, CAA, AARP, and Senior Discounts
Hilton allows you to apply and check discounts if you’re a member of AAA, CAA, AARP, or if you’re a senior. Members save up to 15% and earn Honors points when booking with AAA or CAA rates. This also works internationally although the discount seems to reduce down to 10% off.
Do Hilton employees get a discount?
You can receive discounted rates at any Hilton branded hotel globally, based on availability, except for the hotel where you are regularly employed. However, your approved family and friends can book Family & Friends rates at the hotel where you are regularly employed.
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?
Hilton employee benefits packages
- Retirement & Financial Benefits. 401(k) Plan. Profit-Sharing. Defined Benefit Pension Plan. Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Health & Insurance Benefits. Severance Pay. Health Insurance. Dental Insurance. Life Insurance. Temporary Disability Insurance. Vision Insurance. Prepaid Legal.
What is the family and friends discount for Hilton?
The Friends & Family discount is 50% off of the Best Available Rate. Hilton team member must associate their Hilton Honors account with their Friends & Family one who can then make these bookings by themselves.
How many points do I need for a free night at Hilton?
How many Points do I need for a free night? Free nights can be redeemed for as few as 5,000 Points per night and no more than 95,000 Points per night for a Standard Room. Select properties with specialty accommodations may require up to 120,000 Points per night for a Standard Room.
Which hotels do NHS discount?
All Hotels & Apartments Discounts & Deals
- Travelodge – 10% off summer city escapes. …
- Travelodge – Rooms from under £29. …
- UK & Worldwide Hotels – 10% NHS discount. …
- City Breaks & Package Holidays – £50 off for NHS. …
- UK & Worldwide Hotels – 10% extra NHS discount. …
- UK Hotels – 15% off selected properties.
Do Marriott hotels do NHS discount?
Marriott Hotels | Marriott Hotels
As an NHS employee you are entitled to Public Sector discount with Marriott Hotels. You must take your NHS ID Badge with you when you check in to claim the discount.
Does Holiday Inn give NHS discount?
30% off food discount is available for students and NHS workers who are active Limitless members.
How do nurses get free rooms at Hilton?
Hilton “Discounted Rooms for Nurses” Offer Specifics:
- What is the offer from Hilton? …
- Will an ID be required? …
- No, the only way to take advantage of this offer is to book through the official program link, which is available through the ANA and RN Perks website.
Who is eligible for government rates at Hilton hotels?
Hilton Hotels & Resorts – State, federal, and U.S. military employees can receive discounted rates at participating Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Get 10% off any leisure stay for active duty/retired military personnel and their families through Hilton’s Military Family Rate based on availability.
Does Hilton government rate include breakfast?
If you work in the public sector Hilton are offering a permanent 30% discount on the Best Available Bed and Breakfast Rate at participating hotels across the Hilton group. This is with the exception of the Hampton by Hilton which offers a reduced discount of 20%.