How do I offer a shipping discount on eBay?
On the Manage shipping settings – opens in new window or tab page, select Edit beside Offer carrier-specific discounts for buyers. Select Offer eBay negotiated discount rates. Check the box beside the eBay negotiated rates you wish to offer and then select Save.
How do I change shipping settings on eBay?
- Select Edit all options beside Delivery.
- Select an existing policy or select Create shipping policy.
- Select Ship in US and/or Ship International and/or Offer local pickup.
- Provide your Package details, Shipping Service, Shipping cost and any other necessary information.
- Select Done.
How do I quote shipping on eBay?
Here’s how to use calculated shipping when listing your items:
- In the Shipping section of your listing, select Calculated: Cost varies by buyer location.
- Next to Services, select Calculate Shipping.
- In Package details in the Shipping Calculator, enter your package type, dimensions, and weight.
How do I request an invoice on eBay 2020?
You can send or revise an invoice from either My eBay or Seller Hub.
- Find the item: In Seller Hub, select Orders. In My eBay, select Sold.
- From Actions, select Send invoice.
- Make any necessary changes (to shipping charges, payment methods, etc.).
- Select Send invoice.
How do I combine postage on eBay before paying?
Here’s how to check:
- On the Manage postage settings – opens in new window or tab page, select Edit beside Allow combined payments and postage.
- Choose the time period during which you’re willing to combine payment for purchased items and select Save.
Is it illegal to overcharge for shipping?
There is nothing inherently unlawful about marking up freight charges; it just must be done in a non-deceptive manner. A similar analysis applies when a seller quotes a product at a given price plus “shipping.” If the seller is “marking up the freight,” this would be a deceptive trade practice.
Who pays shipping on eBay?
Who pays for return shipping? The seller pays for return shipping if they offer a free returns policy or if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn’t match the listing description.
Can I change the shipping cost on eBay after purchase?
If you need to change the shipping address for an item you bought, you’ll have to contact the seller before they send the package. You may need to cancel the order and buy the item again with the correct details.
Why is eBay shipping so expensive?
Although some successful sellers can make a full time living on eBay, most are doing it as a way to make a little extra money on the side. Therefore, the low volume makes shipping more expensive.
How is shipping calculated?
To calculate dimensional weight, multiply the package length (the longest side of the package) by the width and by the height. The result is the cubic size in inches. Divide the cubic size in inches by the appropriate rate type divisor – whether daily or retail – to arrive at the dimensional weight in pounds.
Should I offer free shipping on eBay?
Free shipping isn’t really free—you will build the shipping cost into the price of the item. Calculated shipping is really the fairest way for the buyer and the most accurate way for both buyer and seller. Definitely never offer free shipping on large or heavy items.
How do I request a combined shipping invoice on eBay?
To issue a combined invoice from Seller Hub:
- Go to Orders – opens in new window or tab.
- Check the box beside any orders that need to be combined.
- Select Send Invoice for any of the orders selected.
How do I buy something on eBay without paying?
You can buy without an eBay account as long as:
- The item costs less than $5,000.
- The item can be purchased using Buy It Now. If you want to bid on an auction or send a Best Offer to a seller, you’ll need an eBay account.
- You pay for the item using PayPal, credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
How do I send a revised invoice on eBay after payment?
To send a revised invoice:
- Go to My eBay > Sold or Seller Hub > Orders.
- Find the item for which you want to send an invoice.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select Send Invoice.
- Specify any additional details such as shipping and handling, insurance, tax and available payment methods.
- Click Send Invoice. . . .