What is the closest synonym for the word discount?
synonyms for discount
What is the opposite of the word discount?
Antonyms for discount
mark-up, premium, addition, rise, increase.
What are the other names for unexpired discount?
Meaning of Rebate on Bills Discounted:
Rebate on Bills Discounted is also known as Discount Received in Advance, or, Unexpired Discount or, Discount Received but not earned. Its treatment is same as we do in the case of Interest Received in Advance.
How do you ask for a discount?
HOW TO ASK FOR A DISCOUNT
- Just Ask! …
- Be Polite – Kill them with kindness! …
- Ask for a Manager – A normal salesperson or employee probably won’t be able to give you a discount. …
- Inquire About Future Sales – If they can’t give you a discount, ask them if they can tell you when any upcoming sales will be.
Is undiscounted a word?
Describing anything for which one pays full price. See also: Discount.
What is the synonym of concession?
Synonyms for concession. accommodation, compromise, give-and-take, negotiation.
What is bills discount?
Bill Discounting is a trade-related activity in which a company’s unpaid invoices which are due to be paid at a future date are sold to a financier (a bank or another financial institution). … This process is also called “Invoice Discounting”.
What is secret reserve?
: an amount by which stated net worth is reduced by understatement of asset values or overstatement of liabilities. — called also hidden reserve.
What is Bill rebate?
A bill rebate is used to offset the monthly invoice amount until the total amount is fully redeemed. … The bill rebate cannot be used to offset any one-time charges, such as installation or activation fees. Do note that the terms and conditions for bill rebate is subjected to change without prior notification.
Can you negotiate hotel room prices?
Hotels are more willing to negotiate when business is slow. … You can try calling at the last minute or even negotiating in person when you arrive at the hotel, but you may end up not getting a room at all. Regardless of whether you speak with the hotel staff by phone or in person, do it when they’re not busy.
How do you ask for a lower price in English?
Phrases for Sellers
- I am afraid that we can’t match that price.
- I don’t think that we could go that far.
- Let me run the numbers and get back to you.
- There may be some room for manoeuvre…
- What I may be able to consider is…
- Let’s meet in the middle.
- I think we can do that.
- Ok, let’s shake on it. (
How do you negotiate a lower price?
Tips to help you negotiate a better price
- Do your research. …
- Have a good opening line. …
- Be polite. …
- Be aware of your body language. …
- Look for opportune times to buy. …
- Think about the situation from the seller’s perspective. …
- Draw attention to unique features. …
- Ask for add-ons.