How can I get Apple music for free without paying?
How to Get Apple Music Free Trial
- Launch iTunes, select the “Music” category from the droplist on the top.
- Click the “For You” tab menu, you will see the free trial offer, and just click it.
- Choose the subscription type “Individual”, “Family”, “College Student”
- Login with your existing Apple ID and password.
How do I redeem my Apple Music code without payment?
Step 1: Open iTunes on your computer. Step 2: On the menu bar, go to “Account” >> “Sign in” options. Then enter your Apple ID and password on the pop-up window. Step 3: Next go to “Account” option again and select “Redeem” option.
How do I get my 6 month free Apple music?
Here’s how to get 6 free months of Apple Music
- Go to Best Buy’s website and sign up for an account with the store.
- Add the “Free Apple Music for six months” digital download to your cart.
- Go to your cart and check out.
- Wait for a digital code to be sent to the email address linked to your Best Buy account.
Does Apple Music free trial require a credit card?
Answer: A: Answer: A: You need to have a payment method attached to your Apple ID to join, so you won’t be able to join without one. But don’t worry, it won’t charge you when you put your credit card number in, it will just start the three-month free trial.
Can I still use Apple music without paying?
If you don’t have a paid subscription, Apple Music still lets you listen to music you’ve purchased, ripped, or uploaded to your device but you won’t get access to all the features Apple Music offers, like offline listening.
Can I use Apple music without subscription?
You do not need an Apple Music subscription for that. Apple Music lets you sync via iCloud, plus it gives you access, on a subscription basis, to any music in Apple’s collection.
Is Apple gift card same as iTunes?
Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
How do I get my free 3 month Apple music?
If you’ve never tried Apple Music before you’ll be able to get three months absolutely free of charge, with no catch and no questions asked. To do so, visit Apple’s website by clicking here, and choose ‘Free Trial’ in the top right corner, or click ‘Try it free for three months’ on the relevant plan.
How do I spend my Apple ID balance?
What you can buy with your Apple ID balance
- Buy apps, games, or in-app purchases from the App Store.
- Buy music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books.
- Pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+. …
- Pay for iCloud storage.
How do I activate free Apple music?
Select any song from the “Recent Shazams” list, and then tap the “Open in Apple Music” button. You should be prompted with the six months subscription deal for free. Tap “Try it free” to be redirected to the Music app.
Is Apple music free on new Iphone?
Apple Music already offers a free trial period for new users, but now you can get five months of Apple Music without paying anything if you have never subscribed to the service before. The way to get the free months of Apple Music subscription is similar to what Apple did in 2019.
How do I get the 3 month trial of Apple music without a credit card?
Here is how to do it:
- Access the Apple Music website.
- Scroll down until you reach the Start Your Free Trial section.
- Pick the plan you want.
- Click on the Try it for free button below the price.
- Select Try It Free at the bottom banner.
- Click on Sign Up With a New Apple ID. …
- Hit the Continue button.
How do I pay for Apple music without a credit card?
When you first sign up for Apple Music, you can choose only one of these payment methods:
- Credit card.
- Debit card.
- Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)
- Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers) …
- iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards.
Which is better Apple Music or Spotify?
Best if you have a big existing music library and want lossless audio. Apple Music has a key advantage over Spotify in that you can combine the songs you already own with the Apple Music streaming catalog. Siri users also get more robust voice controls for playback.