What offers does T-Mobile have for seniors?
55+ customers in all 50 states can get TWO unlimited lines of Magenta Unlimited 55, TWO free smartphones with 24 monthly bill credits for just $70 per month with talk and text and unlimited data including 5G access on America’s largest and fastest 5G network. Earlier this week, T-Mobile launched Magenta MAX.
What is the cheapest cell phone plan for seniors?
Best cell phone plans for seniors: summary
|Boost Mobile Unlimited||People who are mobile-savvy||$50 a month|
|T-Mobile Essentials Unlimited 55||People who are mobile-savvy||Two lines for $65 per month; $55 with autopay|
|GreatCall 250 Minutes||People who want an easy-to-use emergency phone||$14.99 a month|
Does tmobile give AARP discounts?
AARP Member Discounts
T-Mobile has also introduced a plan called JUMP!, which lets you swap your phone for a newer model as soon as six months after enrolling. The company charges an additional $10 a month for that feature, which gives you as many as two upgrades per year.
What is the best mobile plan for seniors?
- Best mobile plan for seniors: iiNet Mobile Small Plan.
- Best cheap mobile plan: Optus My Prepaid Daily Plus $30 186 Days.
- Best mobile plan with no data: Dodo $5 SIM.
- Best 365 day prepaid mobile plan: Catch Connect Prepaid Mobile $150.
- Best 180 day prepaid: amaysim 125GB Long Expiry Plan.
What cell phone does AARP recommend for seniors?
AARP members get various discounts, including a calling plan at $9.50 per month (to maintain service) with pay-as-you-go minutes at 24 cents each or a $19 monthly plan with 300 minutes. Expect a $35 activation fee. GreatCall (1-800-918-8543), formerly known as Jitterbug, sells handsets starting at $40.
Who has the worst cell phone coverage?
This Cellphone Carrier Has the Worst Network Quality, Customers…
- T-Mobile: 863 out of 1,000 points.
- Verizon: 838.
- AT&T: 837.
- Sprint: 808.
What is the lowest cost cell phone plan?
Cheap phone plans compared: 8 affordable alternatives to Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T
- Altice Mobile. As low as $14 per month. See at Altice Mobile.
- Black Wireless. As low as $15 a month. See at Black Wireless.
- Boost Mobile. As low as $10 a month. …
- Hello Mobile. As low as $5 a month. …
- Mint Mobile. As low as $15 a month.
How do senior citizens get free phones?
Free phone for seniors eligibility and restrictions
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
What phone does AARP recommend?
AARP Jitterbug Smartphone
The AARP website and the AARP magazine advertised the Jitterbug Touch as an easy-to-use smartphone for seniors also if you are a senior who is looking for a smartphone you should consider the Jitterbug Smart. Check out the Jitterbug Smart2 as an AARP recommended smartphone for seniors.
Can I keep my number if I switch to T-Mobile?
Yes, it is possible to keep the number you already have from another wireless or landline carrier. First, check if your existing number is eligible for transfer to T-Mobile. … Be sure to keep your old phone and old account until your number is fully activated on your new account for seamless service.
What is the Sprint 55+ plan?
The Sprint Unlimited 55+ Plan includes Unlimited Talk, Text and Data while on the Sprint network, . It also includes unlimited mobile hotspot at up to 3G speeds. DVD-quality video streaming with video resolution up to 480p, music up to 500kbps and gaming up to 2mbps.
Does Telstra give pensioner discount?
3.10 We give eligible pensioners a $10/month discount off monthly access charges for one Basic Telephone Service with Telstra Ultimate Voice. … In addition to the minimum discount, we give an additional discount based on your spend on eligible calls, up to the total maximum discount as set out in the table below.
What is the best mobile phone plan?
Editor’s Pick: Best mobile phone plans (July 2021)
- Best iPhone Plan: iPhone 12 Pro 128GB Vodafone $45 Lite+ Plan.
- Best Samsung Galaxy Plan: Galaxy S21 5G Vodafone $45 Lite+ Plan.
- Best SIM Only Plan: Circles.Life 50GB for $20 Promo Plan.
- Best Prepaid Plan: iiNet Mobile 40GB Plan, $15 per month for 6 months.
What is the cheapest Telstra phone plan?
If you want to stick with Telstra itself, Big T is doing a discount on its 80GB plan. You’ll pay $60 per month for your first year, and $65 per month thereafter. You’ll also get 30 minutes of standard international calls to any country, and unlimited international SMS and MMS to any destination.